The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtasti

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 02:53

General Info
Name: Arild Sand
Time online: 9 days and 10 hours since AoC was released... sometimes I play many days in a row, other times life is too busy and I don't get to play too often
Hobbies: Music & football

Miscellaneous Info
Why do you wish to join Immortals? Was guildless and asked to join by Jonboy who was very helpful to me.
Are you enjoying Age of Conan and plan to continue playing for a long time? I'm still enjoying the game but can't say for sure how long I will keep playing it.
Will you be able join at least 75% of the raids (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)? No.
Which do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Was on a PvP server before but moved to PvE so that's what I prefer.
Have you played previous MMOs? WoW for about a year.
Please list your previous raiding experience (if any).
How do you feel about being asked to sit out from a raid now and then? No problem.
What are your thoughts about loot? I would only ask for what I really need.
How do you feel about having your character build drastically changed in order to meet raid standards? If I start to raid more frequently then I have no problems letting the experts decide how my character should be built.

Do you own a MIC for speaking on Ventrilo? No.
Do you have sufficient knowledge to understand spoken English (on Ventrilo)? Yes.
Do you already know anyone or have a friend inside the Guild? I've talked to Jonboy & Eternalfire.

Have you been in any previous Guilds? A couple
If Yes to the above, specify who. Can't remember, but they were on the PvP Server.

Tell us a joke! Derby County! Hahaha. (I'm a supporter, but they are a joke right now)
Back to top Go down
Ashtasti

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 02:53

Left this part out:

Character Info
Main/Alt Character Names: Ashtastic
Level: 68
Class: Dark Templar
Profession: Armorsmith & Gemcutter
Are you attuned/Do you have the Master of the Silver Peacock quest active to the point where you need to Get the Dragon Tooth? No
Back to top Go down
Eternalfire

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 03:00

after having a good chat with u in game and hearing good things from junkie and latahna about u and your willingness to learn i have accepted u

other officers may want to review your application
Back to top Go down
Annea

Annea

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime18th January 2010, 14:02

looks good to me so far... BUT we have to speak about the non raidin part i think Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1