The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+3
Annea
Uthor
Morudin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Morudin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitime14th January 2010, 20:06

Character Info
Main/Alt Character Names: Morudin
Level: 44
Class: Conqueror
Profession: Armorsmith/Gemcutter
Are you attuned/Do you have the Master of the Silver Peacock quest active to the point where you need to Get the Dragon Tooth? No

General Info
Name: Eimantas
Time online: 2days 4hours
Hobbies: Football, Drumming, Historical literature

Miscellaneous Info
Why do you wish to join Immortals? From all the guild so far they apealed to me the most, also they seems to be a serious mature guild and I am planning to focus on raids in the future
Are you enjoying Age of Conan and plan to continue playing for a long time? Yes
Will you be able join at least 75% of the raids (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)? Yes
Which do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Equally both
Have you played previous MMOs? Yes (Guild Wars for 2 years)
Please list your previous raiding experience (if any). No raiding experiance in AoC, Lots of experiance in Guild Wars
How do you feel about being asked to sit out from a raid now and then? Normally, I would comply and continue doing something else until I am needed
What are your thoughts about loot? I believe that one should take only that which is for ones class and pass on the loot if its not.
How do you feel about having your character build drastically changed in order to meet raid standards?Normally, that would not couse problems for me.
Do you own a MIC for speaking on Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have sufficient knowledge to understand spoken English (on Ventrilo)? Yes, I am studying in the UK and so far I have no problems understanding what other say.
Do you already know anyone or have a friend inside the Guild? No

Have you been in any previous Guilds? No
If Yes to the above, specify who.

Back to top Go down
Uthor
Officer
Officer
Uthor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime15th January 2010, 00:04

Hello matey and thank you for your application.

Altho a Conqueror might not be a high priorety class for us at the moment and the fact that you more or less only half way through to the end game im gonna go ahead and accept your application.
Please seek out either me, Lanfeare, Kylven, Doob, Joyia, Eternalfire or Annea for an in-game invite.
Hope you'll enjoy our company, catch you ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
Annea

Annea

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime15th January 2010, 00:38

Job done Razz
Back to top Go down
Odloren

Odloren

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime15th January 2010, 01:07

Welcome to the Immortals m8, always good to see another conq rising clap
Back to top Go down
Morudin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime15th January 2010, 15:05

Thank you for this opportunity, I will make the best of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaiadas

Kaiadas

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime16th January 2010, 01:59

Hey and welcome to the Immortals Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hazy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime17th January 2010, 01:42

Character Info
Main/Alt Character Names: Hazy
Level: 80
Class: Conqueror
Profession: Armorsmith/Gemcutter
Are you attuned/Do you have the Master of the Silver Peacock quest active to the point where you need to Get the Dragon Tooth? not sure :p

General Info
Name: Gary
Time online: 2days 4hours
Hobbies: Football, Drumming, Historical literature

Miscellaneous Info
Why do you wish to join Immortals? Very friendly member talked to me after i asked for advise after being out of the game for over a year
Are you enjoying Age of Conan and plan to continue playing for a long time? Yes
Will you be able join at least 75% of the raids (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)? Yes
Which do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Equally both
Have you played previous MMOs? Yes LOTRO/Champions/APB
Please list your previous raiding experience (if any). raiding experiance in AoC but this was a year ago. Completed every raid in LOTRO
How do you feel about being asked to sit out from a raid now and then? No problem with thist
What are your thoughts about loot? I believe that one should take only that which is for ones class and pass on the loot if its not.
How do you feel about having your character build drastically changed in order to meet raid standards?Again i have no problems with this.
Do you own a MIC for speaking on Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have sufficient knowledge to understand spoken English (on Ventrilo)? Yes, Do you already know anyone or have a friend inside the Guild? No

Have you been in any previous Guilds? CELTS
If Yes to the above, specify who.
Back to top Go down
Joyia
Officer
Officer
Joyia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime17th January 2010, 01:45

Thanks you for your application and welcome to the Immortals Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1