The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint about Nipa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifebinder

Complaint about Nipa Empty
PostSubject: Complaint about Nipa   Complaint about Nipa Icon_minitime19th March 2011, 18:44

Hi there,

normally I am not complaining about specific players as it is much to tedious, and sometimes poeple do irritating actions due to simple ignorance (or they were not paying attention).

This was different. There is a quest mob in Stillmoor i had to kill, i was standing at the spawn point. Napi came around and put down a trap and tapped the mob. So far so good, he got the kill. I mentioned to him that i did not find that very nice as I already waited for the respawn for some time. He told me to be prepared to wait more. I then put him on ignore and that was it for me.

He then came around before each respawn for the next two time to lay down traps to tap the mob. He even thought of renewing them on each cd, and made sure i was still waiting around the area.

Thats the type of grievance that borders on bullying, he even let himself be killed by an invasion to just to be able to get the kill.

I don't expect anything to come of this, but maybe you can talk to him as I do not expect that this is the first time he's done this.

Regards,
LB
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

Complaint about Nipa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Nipa   Complaint about Nipa Icon_minitime20th March 2011, 09:25

This is an age of conan guild forum.
There is no Stilmoor in age of conan.
There is no member called Nipa in age of conan.
What the hell are you on about?
Back to top Go down

Complaint about Nipa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Public-
Jump to: