The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIFT RIFT RIFT

Go down 
+2
Kylven
Haggisboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haggisboy

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 08:57

Ok so whos getting the game ??

I know Lanf and Kylven have pre-ordered
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 10:30

And Joya.
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 15:14

pre order even. local shop or is it also available as digital download ?
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 15:18

Can buy digital versions directly from Trion. Check Rift homepage.
For boxed versions I'm fucked since there's no Belgian retailer carrying it atm. Amazon.de or Amazon.co.uk would be my best bet.
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 16:03

When is the release date ?
And are we stuck with EU or US servers or both ?
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 17:09

PV you lazy bastard, everything is there on the homepage. What a Face

Official release date is March 1st in US, March 4th in EU. If you pre-order you get a guaranteed spot in the remaining beta's and you get early access starting Feb 24th. There are all kinds of servers (pve, pvp, us, eu) and you can choose whichever you want to play on world wide. Pve servers also have a pvp switch per char.

Lanf, Joya, Haggis and myself sort of agreed to start on a EU pve server, but we have no idea which one (there are beta servers but we don't know whether or not the names will change).
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 19:18

It is not about being a lazy bastard, now more people know what is going on and when Smile .

Back to top Go down
Doobie
Leader
Leader
Doobie

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 21:23

I beta'd for a while, really was not impressed or drawn into it. Mix classes is nice and all but nothing new here other than that.

And to top it off its more copy paste fantasy crap stealing from every mmo out there atm, that pretty much turned me off from the get go.

I'll be playing DCUO since its good fast action and open world PVP. I doubt it will have the depth of some other games like wow aoc etc seeing as its a consolized mmo but there seems to be plenty to do already and the main thing is its fun and action oriented (and not fantasy... sooo sick of the same old fantasy crap). The best thing is its not a time sink I can hop on any time and get the action going.

Back to top Go down
Doobie
Leader
Leader
Doobie

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime5th January 2011, 21:26

PS: You all need to stop slacking and hop on vent now and then.
Back to top Go down
Haggisboy

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime6th January 2011, 05:13

Doobie wrote:
PS: You all need to stop slacking and hop on vent now and then.

Yes i would agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime6th January 2011, 10:11

I was there last night, but no Haggis Sad
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime6th January 2011, 13:31

Aye more people for ventrilo tonite Smile info is still on this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Haggisboy

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime6th January 2011, 17:39

Kylven wrote:
I was there last night, but no Haggis Sad

Soz was nightshift last night Shocked
Back to top Go down
Milea

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime7th January 2011, 00:08

Yeah im gonna be there!
Back to top Go down
Babysham

Babysham

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime7th January 2011, 00:45

well i am
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 13:13

For the people who don't have acces to _our_ rift forum section , PM kylven he will get you onboard Smile

Contact me with your forumname on the TRION forums ill add you to our guilddatabase over there Smile .

Quote :
Upcoming beta events:
beta 5 "Battle of the Ascends": 25-27 jan
beta 6 “Planar War”: 4-7 feb
beta 7 “Telara the Merciless”: 15-22 feb
head start: 24 feb
Back to top Go down
Haggisboy

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime11th January 2011, 19:54

Link too guild Rift forum

http://forums.riftgame.com/group.php?groupid=208
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime12th January 2011, 10:59

For future purposes and because the AoC forum holds a ton of memories we want to preserve we have created a new Immortals Rift forum.

Please check it out and register a new account.
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime14th January 2011, 11:44

Just want to make it clear that even though you don't immediately plan on playing Rift, as an ex-AoC Immortal, you're more than welcome to join us on the new forum.
Register a new account and post something on the Public Forum or send me a pm so I can grant you full access.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIFT RIFT RIFT Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIFT RIFT RIFT   RIFT RIFT RIFT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIFT RIFT RIFT
Page 1 of 1