The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Australia

Go down 
+3
Kylven
Odloren
Ollibompa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ollibompa

Hello from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime27th May 2009, 10:23

Hey Immortals, Good to see you're keeping up with the game of games..
Really miss it, but the giant surf of south west Australia is keeping me occupied..

Anyway just dropped in to say hello, hope you enjoy and that we'll be gaming together in not to long!

The ranger of rangers ... OLLIBOMPA! afro
Back to top Go down
Odloren

Odloren

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime27th May 2009, 10:30

Hey Ollie

U have to quit surfing and come back to us, Uthor wants u in his curling team pirat
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime27th May 2009, 11:16

Hey Olli. Good to hear you're doing ok and having fun!
Glad you didn't encounter a shark yet that found you tasty.
Back to top Go down
Nohkron

Nohkron

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime27th May 2009, 12:32

lol hiya Olli, good to see you're still around and like Kylven said didn't make enother newsflash in the australian JAWS section ;D

Enjoy your time and hope to see you back soon.
Back to top Go down
Toot

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime27th May 2009, 15:00

Hi mate -
Surfing sounds more fun than AoC so don't blame you hehe.

Hope to see you in the future (as long as you don't turn in to a "surfer-dude" like Keanu Reeves in Point Break... what a nub).
Back to top Go down
Uthor
Officer
Officer
Uthor

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime27th May 2009, 19:15

Yeah stop slacking around on the beech and do something productive with your life.
Like joining my aspiering curling team for example Very Happy Free beer and metal after each match is a given ofc!

Oh and by the way.....
Enjoy Australia matey Smile
Back to top Go down
ollibomp

PostSubject: Hey party people!   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime31st January 2010, 13:54

Great to see so many of you still playing Conan.
I just got back from my year in Australia, had a great time and thinking about start to play Conan again..
Is the game worth comming back to? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime31st January 2010, 14:56

Well only a few of us left in the immortals.

Personally i think AoC is dead.
Back to top Go down
Uthor
Officer
Officer
Uthor

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime31st January 2010, 16:02

Howdy Ollie long time no see matey.
No AoC isnt dead, Immortals are but the game isnt, its just down to the fact that there is not too much content for us to indulge ourselfs with.
Nice hearing from you again
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime31st January 2010, 18:49

http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=140003

That says it all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia   Hello from Australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Public-
Jump to: