The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Famous App. ;P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gromm

My Famous App. ;P Empty
PostSubject: My Famous App. ;P   My Famous App. ;P Icon_minitime10th June 2010, 05:25

Ok..so after been into a coupel of run with Immortals, as Militia for the one i remember ; came the envy to become part of IT!
So here my application, just to let you know i came back 3 week ago for Kithai, i have about 1 years of conan gaming on background. I was officer in 2 guild that no more exist, so when it is about time investment you can count on me....oh ...i forgot i have to fill this app.

Later then!

Character Info
Main/Alt Character Names: Grommlek, Wormslord ---> the others don't worth to be mention
Level:80 (2)
Class:Demonologist
Profession: Armorsmith - Gemcutter
Are you attuned/Do you have the Master of the Silver Peacock quest active to the point where you need to Get the Dragon Tooth? i don't think my Draconis Hex chain quest is done....not sure.

General Info
Name: Sebast
Time online: around 20-35 hrs week
Hobbies: Dark Medieval Fantasy, Blacksmiting, books, beer, Martial Arts and HISTORY!
Country: Canada ( Quebec ) ...yes the french part...as it apear in my typing and talking.

Miscellaneous Info
Why do you wish to join Immortals? Need a premium guild that know the game from the time i was online back in time, and i know Immortals for a coupel of months, or years. So i've been in so many to tell you that when i found one that suit me...i want to join it!
Are you enjoying Age of Conan and plan to continue playing for a long time? Yes.
Will you be able join at least 75% of the raids (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)? I'm MOSTLY online on week ...so YES
Which do you prefer, PvP or PvE? hmm...hard question, PvE for Gear and teamwork, PvP for the Thrill to spill blood and electrify the weak!
Have you played previous MMOs? Yes, WoW ( 1year ) , Warhammer Online ( 8months ), AoC ( 2 years with breaks ), Aion ( 3 month )...
Please list your previous raiding experience (if any). Kylikies, Yakhmar, Aztel..in fact mostly T1..and Some Wings in T2
How do you feel about being asked to sit out from a raid now and then? If the reasons are ok.. i feel ok with that.
What are your thoughts about loot? DKP, and a fair Master Looter Wink
How do you feel about having your character build drastically changed in order to meet raid standards? That happens sometimes...depending on the class...so this is common things.

Do you own a MIC for speaking on Ventrilo? Yup
Do you have sufficient knowledge to understand spoken English (on Ventrilo)? Yup even if i'm from the french part of Canada
Do you already know anyone or have a friend inside the Guild? Militia. ( a little )

Have you been in any previous Guilds? Yes
If Yes to the above, specify who. - Many try and leave guild that i would not name
- Masters of the Universe ( i've been officer for 6 month ) I leaved after some Drama Queens came in.
- DKK ( Dead Kow Kult ) 6 month ago..when i came back 3 weeks ago they were on Cimmeria i think.

Tell us a joke! -------------> There is many sign of my style of humor in the above text Razz and all the translation of my Quebecers jokes wouldn't be that good in english...Wink sorry for that one!

[u]
Back to top Go down
Gromm

My Famous App. ;P Empty
PostSubject: Clarification   My Famous App. ;P Icon_minitime10th June 2010, 05:28

Just to let you know ; the above applications is from Grommlek and not Gromm.
For some reason when i write Grommlek in the Username box ...when i post it is said Sorry, but this username has already been taken...dammit.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Uthor
Officer
Officer
Uthor

My Famous App. ;P Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Famous App. ;P   My Famous App. ;P Icon_minitime11th June 2010, 18:59

Hey there

I realy dont remember the last time i read an application for Immortals.
Altho it was a nice application and all i got some bad news for you mate.
The Immortals realy dont exist as a guild anymore, as sad as it is, the guild died a while back.
Even tho some of us who still has an alt left in the guild logs in to peak around now and then the guild does not exist as a real guild.

I hope you find what your looking for guildwise or other.
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

My Famous App. ;P Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Famous App. ;P   My Famous App. ;P Icon_minitime12th June 2010, 13:21

i think he was really really bored Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Famous App. ;P Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Famous App. ;P   My Famous App. ;P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Famous App. ;P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: