The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming back

Go down 
+2
Pskiatheosv
Haggisboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haggisboy

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime11th May 2010, 16:39

So whos all coming back to AoC ??

I'm not decided yet but only for the expansion
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 15:05

What you want to beta test that too Smile ? bounce
Back to top Go down
Haggisboy

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime12th May 2010, 18:44

nice too see immortals running about again Smile
Back to top Go down
Jokaero

Jokaero

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime13th May 2010, 08:04

Hey there my haggis eating friend,
How was your Warhammer online experience? I'm still playing GA a few hours a week - it gets boring for me if I play any more than that. Rizzen and Mick have stopped playing it too.
In AoC I started up a new guild with some friends from Black Sphere. It's nothing much to shout about, but we're all mature and laid back. Just social gamers.
The expansion hit yesterday as you know - it was a 30 hour update. Even after that it was a crashfest - I never usually crash but in the new zones, I crashed 14 times in 3 hrs of playing. Teething problems. Since then they did another 6 hr hotfix.
There's some new exciting stuff there though - alot of mobs are lvl 83/84, so a bit more challenge for 80 chars. There's new mounts (wolf and tiger) which you have to capture when they're cubs and raise and tame them through quests.
There's an Alternative Advancement system - like extra feat trees, which you earn just by getting xp points through killing mobs and bosses. There's factions you can join, which give you new armour sets if you do quests for them. New T4 raids which I still haven't experienced.
Problem is they raised the price now to £19.99, whereas if you pre-ordered it you only payed £8.99.
Anyway, if you choose to reactivate your account, it would be nice to see you back there mate. Smile
Take care for now,
Jok.
Back to top Go down
Haggisboy

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime13th May 2010, 15:28

very tempting buddy Smile I have now stopped playing WAR as game speed very very slow but went over to the dark side and started to play WoW again, I have a month more subscription then I'll decide what to do Razz

I'm mostly on Immortals vent down with Riz and Mick just talking and having cyber from time to time with Mick
Back to top Go down
Milea

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime19th May 2010, 13:10

I will probably be back in aoc very soon, to try out the new content. Just gonna buy me a new comp first =)
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime20th May 2010, 12:42

Well all i can say is that buying a new computer will not prove successful for running Age of Conan , forums is littered with people who bought a new computer and thought that would clear up some issues.
Back to top Go down
Sunrock

Sunrock

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 08:46

Hi all. Was wondering to come back to AoC too... hows the game now?
Back to top Go down
Joyia
Officer
Officer
Joyia

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime28th May 2010, 08:06

The expansion isnt bad. Some nice new stuff, but also a lot of grinding...
Loading time to enter northern grassland still sucks, but with a normal pc you should be fine playing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coming back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back   Coming back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Public-
Jump to: