The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortals

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order

Go down 
+7
Kylven
Atalus
Doobie
Odloren
Joyia
Pskiatheosv
Nohkron
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nohkron

Nohkron

Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Empty
PostSubject: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime23rd April 2010, 19:37

The expansion can now be preordered through your account login Smile

Release is May 11th afaik
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime23rd April 2010, 22:43

Im thinking slamming the door shut while your hands are between the doorpost is more enjoyable Smile .
Back to top Go down
Joyia
Officer
Officer
Joyia

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime23rd April 2010, 23:53

Got a nice mail today as well. Suddenly Funcom remembers me Razz

But i guess i say "no thanks"^^ or are sieges and pvp fixed now? Razz
Back to top Go down
Odloren

Odloren

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime24th April 2010, 01:08

Ordered mine today, so come 11. mai Smile

joyia: i'm not a pvp'er myself but many players in Destiny (my new guild) are enjoying pvp at the moment !
Back to top Go down
Doobie
Leader
Leader
Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime24th April 2010, 15:40

AFAIK pvp is fixed and booming atm. However pvp in aoc died for me ages ago and I couldnt bring myself to try it again.

I did do T3 with Destiny for a couple of weeks, IMO the encounters were very lackluster. I got bored within 2 weeks. BRC was more fun imo. Then again I only saw 5/7 bosses but I'd expect that to be enough Razz

Theres a big PVP patch coming to Fallen Earth may 7, I already resubbed and they are completely overhauling the combat/buff/skill system and are adding pvp arenas so its on the right track. Its more of a hardcore sandbox game and reminds many of early SWG so if you wanna check it out holler at me. Its definitely different (scifi, skill based, etc)

Theres lots of other MMOs that are fun atm like DDO (pv + friends are there atm). APB beta is looking good but thats not really MMO.

I probly wont be checking AOC again til I'm really bored. But if FC somehow shit a gold brick and made the game fun again feel free to let us know Wink
Back to top Go down
Atalus

Atalus

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime25th April 2010, 15:02

I am holding out for Guild Wars 2. Fallen earth looks cool but i couldnt get into it. Lotro, wow, sto and all the others dont appeal to me.

Pve was ok in GW 1 but the pvp was excellent. And they already said open world pvp will be restricted to certain areas and matches of varying types.
If you never played GW1 you might not feel the excitement that i do but after playing Funcoms vision of pvp I'm confident that GW2 pvp will be 100x better.

Hopefully ill see some of you on there. :p
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime25th April 2010, 15:46

I already know that I would enjoy the expansion, only to ask myself after 2 months what on earth I was logging on for.
Not coming back to AoC ever.

Still waiting for the secret world, but the latest (unofficial) release date puts it somewhere Q3 or Q4 of 2011. So I'm still playing eve. And thrashing cars in gta4.
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime25th April 2010, 16:29

Dungeons and dragons online is free to play Smile 2 character slots. You will be amazed abut how well rounded the game is these days.

https://immortals.forumotion.net/general-discussion-f9/dungeons-and-dragons-online-ddo-t1270.htm
Back to top Go down
Coril

Coril

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime25th April 2010, 20:56

im coming back to give old aoc a try. tho im gonna wait that i'll get my hands on to boxed version.

nohk & others, prepare! /by_crom x1000 no lube Twisted Evil untill next month..
Back to top Go down
Tentacles

Tentacles

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime26th April 2010, 19:41

I tested the Beta of the expansion and its looks very nice from what i tested so far :> alot of instances n stuff to do . Did not test the T4 raids yet :<
my only consern is that they didnt test it well enuff for a May release , so u prolly gonna have ppl quittin in rage again like the org launch ;o

The pvp is pretty mutch same Joyia u have shrines of bori now , but atm they work like guilds holding hands n do sacrifices in turns , Less pvp = more tokens n more xp
best is to do em at nighttime in 6man grp u get 12 tokens per sacrifice n insane amount of pvp xp ( ps. rangers with theire track is very important in borderkingdom now ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Doobie
Leader
Leader
Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime27th April 2010, 20:25

less = more

Standard Funcom dictionary xD

Seriously though that sounds pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Joyia
Officer
Officer
Joyia

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime28th April 2010, 07:40

Well I guess i gonna try the expansion. Still have some subtime left...

Need some PvP-Action Razz
Back to top Go down
Atalus

Atalus

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime28th April 2010, 10:42

Ive had enough of AOC.

Its fundamentally flawed on so many levels and FCs innability/unwillingness to fix those flaws has been driving people away in droves.
And dont get me started on Bori (boring digging) or sieges.

I will not be trying the secret world. Even if it is free.

Anyway, roll on GW2. And until that is released its FPS time!!
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime28th April 2010, 12:50

Joyia wrote:
Well I guess i gonna try the expansion. Still have some subtime left...

Need some PvP-Action Razz

Yeah totally forgot that you still had some time left from the time you got at the event in germany Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime28th April 2010, 21:37

Just putting it out there; Even though AoC is a beautiful game, no doubt, i'd really advice you lads to try out Vanguard: Saga of Heroes. It is flawed, it has some bugs and it can be trivial at times (nothing like AoC imho though).

But man oh man, it is such a beautiful game with the vastness of Everquest 1 (if anyone aside me and Lan played it). It is a real sandbox game (no instances aside from 1 raid enviroment), so much lore if you're into that and so much more.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Saieno86 that that dudes tutorial guides of Vanguard. Gives a rough idea abou the game etc
Back to top Go down
Kylven
Officer
Officer
Kylven

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime28th April 2010, 22:07

I played Vanguard for a couple of months after quitting AoC and I agree with you: it's a great game with a shit load of options, a beautiful and huge world and a great crafting and diplomacy system. On the other hand combat is quite limited when you're used to AoC.
I quit because I'm sick of swords and sorcery games at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Joyia
Officer
Officer
Joyia

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 08:17

Played Vanguard as well. Its really a nice game, but like Kylven mentioned the combat system isnt that great and for me it became boring really fast...

So atm there is not really the perfect game for me. Every game has good and bad stuff and when i check out what will released this year, there is not really something i gonna say wow...

@PV i might gonna go there this year again. we'll see, if i can get more free stuff hehe
Back to top Go down
Pskiatheosv

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime29th April 2010, 17:31

Well if i should go i know who i should hang out with Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunrock

Sunrock

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime27th May 2010, 09:03

I red this review... http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/191/view/reviews/load/119

Any of you playing the explansion that can say it's a good or bad review?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order   Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expansion: Rise of the Godslayer Pre-Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Public-
Jump to: